Continuing regular dental treatments
There is worldwide case of a pandemic of infection with the coronavirus. The essence of the Dutch approach is for the virus up to check where vulnerable groups are protected.
To a limited extend we will open up our clinic to regular patient care. The policy which we follow is that we see only people in the clinic that are of good health.
Should something change in your health before the appointment and you you answer one of the following questions with ‘yes’, we ask you to cancel your appointment free of charge. When your answer is ‘yes’ AND you do have dental problems please contact us, we will find a solution for you.
- ïDo you have corona now ?
- ïDo you now have roommates / family members with corona?
- ïHave you been cured of corona less than 2 weeks ago?
- ïDo you have one or more of the following symptoms: colds, sneezing, coughing, sore throat, shortness of breath, fever (over 38°C)?
- ïDo you have roommates / family members with these symptoms?
- ïAre you in home insulation?
- ïLives you in a nursing home or institution for people with a learning disability?
Because in this outbreak hand hygiene is a major source of infection, we ask you you to wash your hands with water and soap and to disinfect with hand alcohol after entering the clinic. After this we ask you not to touch your face and things like mobile phones. In the waiting room and while scheduling an appointment we ask you to try to keep the 1.5 meter distance as advised by the government.
- ïDo not come not too early, preferably just before the appointment time.
- ïFollow the instructions of our staff .
- ïCome alone to your appointment, if strictly necessary we allow one parent or counselor to come.
- ïLeave the practice as soon as possible after your treatment .
- ïUse of our toilet is not recommended however will be available for emergencies. Please take this into account when visiting us.
We will welcome you with a smile, but do not shake your hand.
For some treatments we will let you rinse your mouth for one minute.
In the treatment room we are following the regular hygiene regulations and we have taken some extra hygiene measurements.